My two bed rooms apartment has two bath rooms. Each bath room is attached to each room, seperately. There are the shower booths, the sinks, and the toilets in the two bath rooms. However, one thing is missing, here. The drain on the floor!Most bathrooms in Korea provide with at least two drains:one is inside shower booth and the other is on the floor beneath the sink. I used to clean my bathroom with chemical cleaner and the brush. In particular, to clean the toilet, I usually applied the cleaner to it, and then scrubbed it out, removed the chemical thing and the dirts by washing in water instead of wiping off with sponge and mopping. I did not care about the water run over the bath room because all water went out through the drain on the floor. Everytime I cleaned and washed the bath room, I felt refreshed.
On the othr hand, I do not feel well here even after cleaning the bathroom. As I pointed out, because of no drain-outlet on the floor, I have to close cleaning by mopping with the mutiple pads for the floor, sink, and counter. I am not able to wash or rinse out the dirts and the chemical. One day, I tried to clean the bathroom the way I did in Korea. As a result, I had a bitter experience drying the flooding water all day long. I was busy (to death) mopping and squeezing the damp cloth. At that time, I missed that drain sucking in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment