
Korea has an obvious crossing sign on the street, a kind of ladder shaped. This ladder shaped crossing is painted on the road in white color. It is identical all over the country. It comes in sights without difficulty.
On the contrary, America's crossings are different. They are either just two parallel lines or two parellel lines with diagonal lines inside. At first, it was a little bit confusing to spot the crossing on the street. There seemed no crossings. No Xings were visible to me. I wonder why they do not have the crossings. They seemed to have only pedestrains signs.
After all, I found out two paralle lines were crossings. Yes, I remembered viewing two parallel lines so many times ago, but I never ever thought those were the xings that I've looked for. As a matter of fact, most of Xing grew faint, so I could not detect them easily. However, I am so happy to see they have Xing like us.
No comments:
Post a Comment