2/12/2007

A Volunteering

I am so interested in American custom and common practice, but nobody tells me-oh Jesus! Living in a foreign country is extraordinary experience to all of us. Since I am just a temporary resident, my precious time should be spent on learning by and gaining my experience at first hand.

Therefore, I began to seek for the job or volunteering not to waste my time. There are tremendous part-time jobs and volunteering waiting to be chosen on the net. Nothing attracted my attention;one looked good, but full-time job. The other was part time jobs, but required a certain qualification or skill.

Immediately, I turned to different direction, a volunteering. Yet I could not determine which one might go well with me. It seemed to take time and my decision. ^^

While searching thoroughly, I found out volunteering is the basis to keep the communities working well. But, at the same time, I also felt that the noble sprit of volunteering get a little bit degenerated. Nevertheless, volunteering is worth the trouble in part.

Anyway, this Valentine Day, I am going volunteering at my son's school to help all students enjoy their classes party. Volunteering should keep going!

3 comments:

aRio said...

Volunteer work is a good idea to dedicate your time and effort to.
I realized recently that how much service are set up with the volunteer's contributions in this society. One of them is various events being held at a library. So are the English classes for ESL.
At the moment, I'm only receiving these services, but I feel like returning somehow.

JUDY said...

Rico..
I am waiting for get the answer from the volunteering organ. I applied to the volunteering, visiting the elder regularly to become the talking partner.

This volunteering could be taken by other people. I might be late, but I tried to. ^^

It snows a lot again....Ah~

JUDY said...

Ah...Since I saw small mistake of my comments, I tried to erase my comments above. But, why It did not work? It just said that my cookie function is disable. What does it mean?