I happed to see the advertisement of St. Patrick Parade from the newspaper. As my kids go to the Korean language school every saturday morning, I thought I could make time for that. I am quiete familiar with that place because I'd beeen there once or more.
I got out of my house with neither an idea nor information on what's going on there. Only camera was all thing that I carried. However, when I came near to the designated place for parade, I felt something wrong. Ah? They wore green either t-shirts or pants. Otherwise, others had something tiny green like socks, hair-bands, necklets, or badges. For a little while, I was embarrassed and had no idea what I should do. Back home or join the green crowd? In no time at all, I felt at easy when I saw non-green peopel like me going on foot.
Anyway, what's the parade? All people gathering here would participate in the St. Patrick march? Then, did I have to march through the street with them? Oh! No! I don't want it. Sooner or later, it was known that I felt a needless anxiety; I was not a marcher. ^^
Shortly after the parade began, I got to know that it was Irish Day; Irish folk costume, dogs, dancing, and music.
I got out of my house with neither an idea nor information on what's going on there. Only camera was all thing that I carried. However, when I came near to the designated place for parade, I felt something wrong. Ah? They wore green either t-shirts or pants. Otherwise, others had something tiny green like socks, hair-bands, necklets, or badges. For a little while, I was embarrassed and had no idea what I should do. Back home or join the green crowd? In no time at all, I felt at easy when I saw non-green peopel like me going on foot.
Anyway, what's the parade? All people gathering here would participate in the St. Patrick march? Then, did I have to march through the street with them? Oh! No! I don't want it. Sooner or later, it was known that I felt a needless anxiety; I was not a marcher. ^^
Shortly after the parade began, I got to know that it was Irish Day; Irish folk costume, dogs, dancing, and music.
To my regret, I had to return in the middle of parade because a parking meter ran out of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment