9/02/2008

Step by step one goes a long way

I have been here for about two year and half to study English. It isn't like that other non-native speakers are trying to get it. In the TESL program, I have conceived that I would be someday a native-like speaker no matter what and when I have to say to people. Dreaming it might have been the driving force that have led me up here. Up until now, I have been watching all about my emotional changes. One day, I feel like I almost got there, and the other day there seemed no single possibility for me to reach the top of the English Mountain.


In a drepssion mood, I'd get to feel like I do not want to go on a trip anymore. This journey looks absurd. Where would be my destination stop? Will I am able to arrive at the station? Then, when?

Yesterday, I wanted someone who could give me a cheer-up so I had called my husband several times. He wasn't available. After all, I emailed him pouring a lot of emotinal issues in there. He sent a reply to me saying all journey start with but a single step. He continued to tell me not to look ahead at my far future that is still up in the air. Now is what I focus on. Just think of one step is what I am supposed to do today and keep going on that way. Sooner or later, a step and another step eventually lead me to my goal. I love and respect him so much. I could not be here now if it were not for his help.

I believe that God sent me him because God knows everything about me better any one does. I am not gonna stop due to depression. I know what to do when it comes to depression and disappointment. I get over it.

No comments: