This week was fully spent on moving offices. Everything including Internet, Electricity and Telephone returned to normal operations today, but I am totally distraught with the new surroundings. As I have a poor sense of direction, I usually have trouble with getting used to the new place.
In the office, I easily get lost depending on which EV I get on. If the EV is the one I usually ride, it is totally OK. If the EV isn't, it will be a disaster. I lose my way in a building and keep going around until I come across a coworker or a familiar place. My solution is that I never get out of the familiar route. No matter how far it is or how long it takes, I stick to my route.
The Members' Building, the new place of my office, has many convenience facilities. But I am uninterested in looking for those places in the building for the present. What I urgently need to do is to navigate the way out and in.

No comments:
Post a Comment