3/06/2016

Golf


In 2014, my choice was learning golf to throw off the feeling of impotent probably caused from too much spare time on my hands.

Since then, I get hooked on golf. 
Like devoting myself entirely on English in the U.S. for 3 years, now I am enthusiastic about golf. 

Almost every day I would go to a indoor golf driving range in my neighborhood. At the range, I did invest all my energy in figuring out golf swing that fits for me. Countless ups and downs. A lot of moments of feeling like throwing out golf clubs.

All the time I acted irritated, my husband told me "Let go of your greed and empty your mind" or "Golf requires over 1,000 times of  trial and error"

I know every acheivement can be obtained  after at least 10,000 hours invested. But, I relied on good luck that I am an exception for the 10,000 hours rule. 

I  tried to empty my mind, brushing up the old saying "Better than nothing"

At last, on the golf tour to the Hainan Mission Hill course in China last month, I played buddy. My first ever buddy. Whoa! Nearly died with excitement.

My score still sucks, but my mental attitude gets changed. Being self-confidence. Go~


No comments: