9/27/2006

Why am I having this blog?

I was inspired to try having my own blog when I peeked at my Japanese friend's. To tell you the truth, I have no vision and plan with this blog. I just guess that I could come up with specific plans pretty soon. ^^ Just enjoy myself taking a break right now like this wrinkled puppy on the photo.

1 comment:

JUDY said...

Is your English nickname is Bruce? I did not know that. I did not expect you to leave a comment early like this. Thank you for coming. Actually, I did not think you could make it because you usually hate to get involved in someting annoying. Getting a new account from Google(not only google, but also other sites) is really troublesome, isn't it? I was really afraid you would give it up halfway. However, you did not. You got my word, so I am going to admire you ever after.^^