In early 1997, I got married for love after 6-7months seeing with my husband. On the same year, I deliverd the first bady, Seungwoo, who is right now 10 years old. Having a baby was so horrible thing to me that I made up my mind that I never have another baby in my life. However, time often takes away our bad memory. I forgot how terrible giving the birth to child was. Foolish! Five years after having the first child, I had the second baby after all. It was a Pretty girl, Seungjoo. They are so different from each other. It could be mainly because of opposite gender.My son is more sensitive and responsive to me. He gets easily hurt. On the other hand, Joo has quick wits so she knows that how she should behavior when mom gets angry.
Aside from their different personailites, their tastes, hobbies, concerns are all unlike.

To sum up, I could not even think of the world without them. For me, they are worth my life. I pray and wish their health and happy life.
3 comments:
Those are nice things to say about your children. :)
I just wonder - it is the year 2006 right now. If your son was born in 1997, how can he be 10 years old?
In Korea, babies are one year as soon as they are born. We have a diffrent aging system from yours.^^ ..And I am very excited with your comment that is recored as the first one in my blog. Happy!
Wow! I didn't know that about Korea - is it part of the legal system as well? For example, if a Korean student goes overseas - do they report their Korean age? I suppose that is avoided by just providing the date of birth. What about when they are speaking in a social situation?
That is very interesting indeed! Do you know why that is the case? =)
Post a Comment