
My son, Seungwoo, has been interested in making stroies with the second language, English. Above picture is his third work describing his usual morning life. As usual I wake up at 6:30 and fix breakfast while my two little monkeys fall asleep. They turn in bed around 10:00pm. Raising them out of sleep, dressing myself in ourdoors garments, getting breakfast ready, I get easily exhausted at 7:00am.
My son wants to talk about his common things in the morning; wake up, wash out, put on cloths, eat up, kiss us good bye, stride to school, meet his friends at school, and what he ganna do at recess.
The drawing is the moment when I am cooking and they are sleeping. That is somewhat different from our real things, though. It is disclose, but I have to do for the truth. Most of time our monkeys sleep in underpants only, unlike those in the drawing. They toss a lot in their sleep, even fall from the bed frequently. Children in above cut whose sleep habit look very tidy are weird to me. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment