10/12/2006

Manjoo-Treat from one of Japanese friends

I do not meet people at a fixed time, for I worry that those are highly getting involved in my life. I am not very socializing person, so I have a few close friends sharing part of private things. Indeed, meeting new people, I am always cautious and not easily trying to take a step forword. Nevertheless, the good news is that I am free from those relationships here because I am an alien. (Of course, once in a while, my alien status causes me to get in trouble.)

BTW, I am off the point right now. One of my Japanese friends treated me ManJoo, Japanese traditional sweet snack. As I had occasionally tasted them in my country, I knew what ManJoo was. Her husband was on business trip up to last Saturday and bought some of them in Japan as a souvenior.

That was the best ManJoo that I've ever had. Slightly moist, very tender, a wonderful flavor, and a little bit smaller than ours. Most of all, the mashed chestnut inside ManJoo was the peak of taste. We had some before dinner, yet they did not spoil our appetites. How delicious!

No comments: