1/07/2007

Denver & Heavy snow

Finally, I am in Denver. It is the winter having much snow. From the airplane for Denver, I looked out the window and found that the whole world was blanketed with the white snow. The world became white. Denver was welcoming us with a tremendous snow-fall. My husband said that it was the heaviest snow falling during the last four years. Therefore, he was anxious about the possibility of closing the airport. I've never seen such a big snow in recent;we were able to see the snow falling in San Diego when a pig flies. Even in Seoul, when it was winter, I did not have the memory of seeing a heavy snow like this in Denver.

As soon as getting home in Denver, It seemed that my last hour had come because I felt a severe pain all over the body and throwing up. It was because of a very long distance flight-around 15 hours-and the indigestion resulting from the disagreeable flight meal. I ought to be in bed for 3 days not stirring even an inch.

Just the next day after our arrival, it started snowing again. It came with the very strong wind. Snow flew in the diagonal direction. It was like a snowstorm. After a while, I looked out the outside to see whether the snow stopped. Still snowing, though. Snow lasted a whole day.

After I saw snow stopping, I went outside to observe the neighbor. The snow lay twenty centimeters deep. In the memory of getting whole family together in Denver, I took a picture of our apartment complex.

My first day in Denver began with the snow. We have been shut up for 2 days arbitrarily and forcibly. Somebody could wonder why we shut ourselves at home instead of going skiing. Snowing is not a problem, yet heavy snowing prevents us from going ski. My husband complained of snowing because he could not golf and even ski. He was in indisposed.

2 comments:

aRio said...

Welcome back JUDY^^ Congratulations! You are there in Denver now and finally returned to your blog !!

What a big difference there is in weather between Denver and San Diego. Here in SD, some people are still in a T-shirt or a camisole with a beach sandal, I can't leave without jacket though...

I hope you got over your exhaution and regained energy to perfection :)

Anonymous said...

님...정말 오랜만에 들어왔어요..^^
잘 지내고 계시죠? 저 누군지 아시죠?
근데...여기 이렇게 한글로 적어도 되나요? ^^