What's the weather like in Korea now? The weather is fantastic in Spring. Clear, sunny, and warm enough for everyone. It is not that different from that of Denver.
The one different thing is that an unpleasant and uninvited guest comes to Korea without any exception every spring; the dust wind from China, carrying such a harmful materials. It is so seriously bad to our breathing.
I got to know it is now that the dust wind gets Koreans into the uncomfortable mood. I just forgot about it. On dust wind weather, everyone should put on masks, drink waters more than usual, keep the windows closes all day long. We can even smell the dust out there. Buy the air purifier and keep it on for 24 hours at home. Discourged to go outside as much as possible. Just hope that the dust wind dies out soon.
The one different thing is that an unpleasant and uninvited guest comes to Korea without any exception every spring; the dust wind from China, carrying such a harmful materials. It is so seriously bad to our breathing.
I got to know it is now that the dust wind gets Koreans into the uncomfortable mood. I just forgot about it. On dust wind weather, everyone should put on masks, drink waters more than usual, keep the windows closes all day long. We can even smell the dust out there. Buy the air purifier and keep it on for 24 hours at home. Discourged to go outside as much as possible. Just hope that the dust wind dies out soon.
It is May now. On our way to the church, we saw such a lovely clouds in the sky. It was the prettiest one that I've had so far this year. I could't help taking pictures of them. So lovely!
1 comment:
Hi JUDY!
Again, the beautiful pictures :)
Speaking of the weather, here in San Diego, now it's in the middle of "May Gray". We wake up without sunshine every morning and the gloomy weather seems to be continuing for a little more.
I believe it is not only I that is depressed by the dismal sky.
How are you doing?
Post a Comment