6/09/2007

Denver Botanic Garden





























Whoa!!
Very exotic, abundant, and beautiful.

I went to the Hungtington Library in LA last year where various gardens are presented. It was August, summer peak time when we went there. We were choked by the heat that we could not even breath. Visiting the Huntington Library in August was mischoice. The heat was waving the air. What we did was to repeat 5 minutes walks, and then 20 minutes break. We had to give up seeing more just shortly after we got out of the building. We were overwhelemed by the heat.

This time, Denver Botanic Garden was a great choice with the enchanting weather. Very satisfied. There are bunch of flowers and plants that I've never ever heard and seen before in my life. So busy to take pictures of them. Still, lots of flowers and plants could not be taken because my camera was in low battery. Ill- prepared for sightseeing. I should have checked my camera first before hitting the road. If I visit the garden, I would not make a silly mistake again.

I was so delighted to experience every garden-rose, lilac, cactus and succulent house, herb garden, and so on. But, Most of all, I could not take my eyes off the odd plants which grew in tropical climate -high humidity and temparature. They were all curiosities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

어쩜 이렇게 사진이 선명합니까?
예전에도 생각했는데...님 카메라 아주 좋은 건가봐요.^^
보라색, 주홍, 노랑, 선인장 정원들....좀 더 크게 보고 싶은데...확대했다가 닫으면 왠일인지 블로그까지 다 닫혀버리네요.
그리고 귀여운 아이들까지....이렇게 가까이서보는 건 첨이네요.^^
아는분이 내년에 미국 같이 가잡니다.ㅋㅋ
님은 내년이면 한국에 들어오나요? 미국이워낙 땅덩어리가 넓어서 가더라도 마날수 있을진 모르겠지만....어딜 다니드라도 님 생각 많이 날 거 같아요.^^ 정말 가게되면 말이죠.^^

JUDY said...

미국에 여행오시나여? 꼭 오셔서 구경많이 하고 가세요. 한국여행과는 다른게 많아여.
저는 지금 라스베가스예요. 부모님은 어제 배웅했구요. 여기서 4일정도 머물다 갑니다. 낮엔 여기 무지 덥네요. 나가기가 겁나요. ㅋㅋㅋ