6/21/2007

Las Vegas - the views






Those above pictures are so cliched views. Not brand-new!

I've been to Las Vegas three times till now. Three times is enough to completely have a look over Las Vegas. Nevertheless, it leaves something desired.

Strastopere was the hotel we had stayed at the first visit Las Vegas. Since Strastopere is a bit in the north of stript street, in which almost every famous and beautiful hotels are concentrated, I just strode around the north of strip street. Afterwards, I got to know that there are more hotels and exotic shows. I was the lack of the imformation.

After that, we got another chance to go to Las Vegas. I had prepared enough for that trip in advance not to wander off the track. A bunch of magnificent, briliant, and splendid hotels lying along the strip street fascnated us. I was on the lookout for free shows peformed from some hotels. Volcano from Mirage, Fountain show of Bellagio, Rio free show, and pirate shows from TI. My fingers were swarmed with clicking :) They are still vivid before my eyes. This second trip was satisfactory.

Just 1-2 weeks ago, we again stepped on Las Vegas. No less than 4 nights 5days. This was the longest staying from one specific city we've had ever. What brought us there? It was two friends of my husband's. From last May, they have planned to play gambling & golfing, gathering together at Las Vegas. Thanks to them, I had a windfall, unexpected long staying at Las Vegas. I dare to proclaim this trip's theme was food, most of all, the beffet tour. For four days, I went to the buffet restaurants of Bellagio, Rio, ex-Alladin, Lux, and mirage. As a consequence, I gained some weight, especially, in butt. After three times visits, I feel I could draw the rough map showing the locations and specialities of all hotels.

Hoping that I could see Las Vegas fantastic shows and Fermonent street(?) next time.

No comments: