Mile high! It is about Denver. Does the attitude affect the percentage of humidity? In the winter, the air is exceedingly dry so we couldn't live without a humidifier. I make sure I fill water up into the humidifier at my kids' room before turning the light off. Without doing this, my kids are possibly to bleed at the nose.
Two days ago, when my son was about to wash his face in the morning, he yelled at me "Mom! hurry! I am bleeding!" Ugh, No activating the humidifier right the previous night. Once he started bleeding, it always lasted 10 minutes, bleeding badly. I did everything to get his bleeding to stop, it hardly worked. It gave me the creeps.
I assume that his bleeding is due to extremely dry air. He've never bled at the nose before either in San Diego or in Seoul. Positively, dry air might hurt my kids' noses when they sleep. Tonight, I won't forget to humidify their rooms.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment