3/05/2008

Blogging

The other night at the library, while I was surfing the net to get the perfect lesson plan, I ran across a blog written from Korea. As he is an English teacher, his blog has a bunch of lesson plans. His blog challenged me. With proper techinique for visual things, his blog looks so neat. Most of all, his English- of course he is a native speaker of English- is perfect. His pictures show me people, places, and actions in familiar. Great!

It was amazing to read the blog about Korea, but all of sudden, a thought popped up my head.
"Hey! look at your blog! What is it about?"

In a hurry, I came to my blog. It's been 2 months since I visited last time.
I almost forgot my blog for a while. Do I have a blog? Wait a minute, yes, I might have one.

If I had a little bit more time, could I make better blog? Well.....maybe not.

................................... (I am thinking)

Stop thinking!
Think next time what I will do.
Now, I am busy.
Get back to the normal, reading/writing modules/doing homework..........

No comments: