8/02/2008

California Pizza Kitchen


This is my favorite frozen pizza to bake at home. Back in San Diego, I used to go to the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant (http://www.cpk.com) to have lunch with friends once in a while, and up until now, my choice for frozen pizza has been stationary since then. Spontaneously, I get to pick up one with the label of California Pizza Kitchen.

Once my choice has been fixed, I found it hard to try out new instead of the old one. From time to time, I just keep standing a lot of time before the refrigerator to decide what pizza would be good today when I feel like trying different pizza. Since I've never tried any pizza but the California Pizza Kitchen, it takes time to look into the whole pizza. After a good deliberation, decisively, I've reached for a new one and got it out of the refrigerator, but at the last moment, I came to withdraw the adventure and get back to my usual choice, feeling comfort.

All I need to know whether my new choice is successful or not is just to pick up a different label for once, but because of my overpowering worry of wrong choice, I always give in and return what has been assured. Rather enjoying new adventure, I seem to prefer to choose familiarity.

No comments: