8/02/2008

Swimming in the Reservoir



I had dinner at Halina's house last Saturday, and then went out to the Horsetooth Reservoir (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIwhbrozY4) for quick swimming. This reservoir is the root of the water supply for entire people in Fort Collins. It was a bit breezy and cloudy. Perfect for swimming. Swimming with bare feet, it was good to feel soft mud under the water. I didn't get into the water because I don't like wearing a swim suit. Watching them throw mud each other was also fun. There were a lot of boats floating on the water. Some were water skiing and some were sailing at full steam.

Halina and Jason are so outgoing that they usually go out for fun activities at their free time. I am very appreciative to them for taking care of my kids and taking them out to play. They are expecting a baby next spring, which is so exciting. I hope they have a cute girl next year.

No comments: