8/18/2008

What did I do for the last two years?

I have Cyworld account (www.cyworld.co.kr) in Korea where I could be interactive with only approved people, sharing pictures and comments on them. I had done it for about a year in San Diego in order not to forget genuine feeling and the moment. Not many, but a couple of friends sometimes used to visit my site and left funny or hilarious comments that made me laugh. It sounded good to have friends connected each other, but the problems was it took much time and sometimes high degree of irritation. I don't know why I failed to get my pictures uploaded there many times, and for this reason, I had to stay up late until it was done right. Holy crack!! I felt like tear my hair when flop signs pop up. I hope they are now technically improved enough not to get rid of innocent users.

Yesterday, I went to my Cyworld after two years vacuum. It was not because I wanted to get it started over again, but because I had to search for one of my friends who was supposed to have her own Cyworld. Or worse, I could not even remember my password so I had to email the supporting team to get a new password. Anyway, I found and reached her.

Before logging out, I was able to take a bit time to look at my Cyworld. All in there looked being stopped at a certain point of time. It has been there being left without maintenance for almost a year and half. Time at my cyworld has been suspended a while. There is nothing but long ago past life in San Diego. All of a sudden, a question came into my mind. "Where is my last two years?" "What have I done up until now?" I felt the emptiness of life. All I have done is just dig into reading books at the library. I was like chased by the deadline or the due of the projects. It gave me an idea how I have lived my life. It seems that I need slow down and relax and enjoy time in the United States. Get away all stress! Let me take a deep breath.

No comments: