8/04/2011

Practice : Writing a formal business letter

Dear Collegues:

The 2012 final Budget of Internatioal Parliamentary Program has been released. I am pleased to hand out the copies of 2012 budget description to all those involved in the Parliamentary Diplomacy Programs(PDP).

The 2012 budget, regarding to PDP in particular, is 5% curtailed compared to the year of 2011. Given this amount of cut back in 2012 budget, a great effort to curtail in expense of office supplies is seriously required through the next year.

In addition, as rising of Air Fare is expected, more caution is needed not to exceed allocated fund to each program before confirming flight itinerary. If the flight suggested by Korea airline is exceedingly expensive, I'd like you to reach out foreign airlines with reasonable suggestions to save down overseas travel expenses.

Further information will be contineuosly distributed to all the coodinators in International Parliamentary Bureau. I hope you follow the track of the messages and be not undergoing any damage in short of funds.

Enclosures;
1. copy of 2012 budget details
2. Recommendable business list of office supplies

Sincerely,
Judy Choi,
Program Coodinator
International Parliamentary Berau

No comments: