8/14/2013

Restarting blogging

Today I was busy, looking everywhere to locate my private blogging sites that contained plenty of pictures taken in the US. As my portable memory disk, a full storage of the pictures, was broken last year, seeking for my blogging sites has been on my to-do list for a long time. With my luck, this blog site, mainly describing the latter half of the time in the US, was found. The other site, the cyworld mini homepage mostly connected with the time of San Diego, was also restored.

The feeling at the moment I found two sites was beyond expression. It was not just getting back the pictures. It was like getting back my MEMORY that went nearly glimmering. The pictures brought my old memories back to me. I was lost in the old memories.

Uploading pictures online is probably a waste of time in a way. Nevertheless, it proved to be meaningful to someone like me who lost all pictures. Uploading pictures through blogger is expected to help me to preserve not only the pictures but also my precious memories. In short, I am back to blogging.





No comments: