If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent.(Isaac Newton)
9/05/2013
A friend who I met in San Diego
While I looked through my old posts, I came across some comments someone named "Rico" made to some of my posts. At first glance, I ignored the comments because I thought Rico's comments was spam, but soon I realized there were my responses to her all comments. Huh? Who is Rico? I spent minutes to remember, but failed. After I got into Rico's blog, I got to know who she was. She was someone I met from an English Second Language School in San Diego which I atteded when I had no class in the UCSD. From her blog, she still seems to live in San Diego. It was great to see her again. I will greet her by leaving a short comment on her blog sooner or later. Does she recognize me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment