10/14/2013

Communication.

A human being might be the existence who need to be understood by someone in a mutual interact relationship. The process of understanding and being understood works through communication.

Living together, but with no often communication, I just delude myself that there are no conflicts in my life, in particular, with my daughter. On the surface, it might be true she's hardly showed her inner conflicts to me.

Well, she's continuously showed me her condition by grumbling over her daily activities. I just ignored the signals. I just thought it is just what teenagers go through mentally.

Lat night, she flied into a passion. She told me that she felt pain by my strictness and indifference. Actually I am not indifferent. I love her so~~~ much. She is an angel to me. I can't live without her even a day. I just don't know what to do to get her involved to feel my love.

Simply it is a communication. I apologized to her with my heart, listened to her, and tried to let her know I am understanding her. Soon, I could feel her relieved. It worked.

At work, I am very talkative and active to interact with co-workers. At home, I am a dreadful penny pincher to express my feeling and love to my daughter.

Stupid!




No comments: