Son! I think human doesn't realize the important meaning of someone, who is close, until he/she has gone. Almost a year has been passed since last November when you took off the airplane to the New Zealand. I clearly remember you gave me the last hug right before you got into the airport security. I could feel you restrained your grief. I tried to hold on tears till you went out of my sight. That moment is still unforgotten.
Son! An empty gap deep in my heart has been growing and nothing can fill your void in my heart. I was sad, depressed, and miserable. However, by the news that you've made a great progress in your work, I've got slowly recovered. As you struggle to bear fruit at school, I struggle for self-control no longer to cry and feel sad.
I don't regret to send you off because it will lead you a great chance to make your dream come true. What I regret is my past negligence. I should've more often expressed my love. I should've got more interacted with you. Your leaving gave me a big lesson. I won't make the same mistake again. I miss you.
Son! Everyday, I take a look at your pictures posted on the wall on my desk. You always smile at me in the picture. I smile back to you. I say good morning to you every morning. Do you?
Loving you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Although the person in the pictures is all me, frankly, I can't feel the reminiscence of them. Perhaps it is time that sort of stimulated this confusion" Was I there?". Time waits for no man, yet the man does not wait time as well.
Lovely son.
Great great to see you here on my blog. What do you thinkg about me blogging in English? Aren't there any thoughts to make this blog better? Do you want to be a writer on this blog? Then, I can give you the admission to do that.
So great to see you. And, you are so philosopher as always. ^^
Post a Comment