10/17/2013

Puberty?

I think I am going through puberty. Actually, I can't define exactly what this empty feeling in my heart is. Nothing is incomplete in my life. I have a job to do, a considerate husband, and two lovable kids. I don't know. It is like that everything around me has changed ALL OF SUDDEN. My kids grow up so quickly, getting independent so they no longer need my help.

The other night, as I filed up my kids' photos, I cried. I don't know why I cried. It is like a belated regret. I saw their childhood faces in the pictures. They were so adorable. I know it is impossible to turn back time but I wish I could. When my kids needed me, I should have been there for them. My attention at that time wandered, doing my job and studying. I regret bitterly. Now, I am back and ready to take care of them, But they are now ready to leave.

It is true time waits for no man.

No comments: