1/16/2007

Dangling traffic lights

A dangling traffic light!

Maybe it was a couple of months ago. I happened to look at the photos from internet, showing that dangling traffic of somewhere in the United States. It looked interesting and funny! Although I took a look at the dangling light from the internet, it looked unreal to me.

I never think of the lights, dangling and swinging in the air. Therefore, when I saw those tossing lights on the way to my son's school from home in the early morning, I exclaimed at my husband "Look at the lights! Lights, It hangs on the ropes(in fact, it was the electric lines)." I couldn't believe my eyes though the lights were keeping shaking in front of me. It was a little bit odd to see something directly, which were regarded as the story from the remote land.

Every small crossroad is dangling lights like above pictures in Denver as long as I observed. At the main streets or thoroughfares, the lights are not different from the usual, which are installed to the strong steel poles.

No comments: