Daniels & Fisher Tower is at the Araphoe and 16th street. I have planned to visit this tower for a while since I saw it from the picture book, Denver then and now, and the guide book I have. Many historic and oldest buildings in Denver were demolished by the Denver Urban Renewal Project, but it certainly survived and remains one of Denver's most elegent landmarks.
It was named after co-owner of Denver's finest department store, Daniels and Fisher. It was also said to be the third-tallest building when erected in the early 1900s. Denver then and now, however, says that it is questionable whether it was actually the third-tallest in the world.
I came across this building on the way home after visiting the administrative office of UC Denver to consult about changing Visa. At first glance, I recognized it. "It is surly the same tower that I watched from two books"
At the parking meter, I stopped a car for about 30 minites to take a picture of it. This tower was tall, indeed, so classical. This picture was the only shot I took.
It was named after co-owner of Denver's finest department store, Daniels and Fisher. It was also said to be the third-tallest building when erected in the early 1900s. Denver then and now, however, says that it is questionable whether it was actually the third-tallest in the world.
I came across this building on the way home after visiting the administrative office of UC Denver to consult about changing Visa. At first glance, I recognized it. "It is surly the same tower that I watched from two books"
At the parking meter, I stopped a car for about 30 minites to take a picture of it. This tower was tall, indeed, so classical. This picture was the only shot I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment