I am living in Dever, CO with my family. Neither am I a citizen nor an immigrant. I am just a temporary resident. However, I feel like a part of them when I watch myself excited over Denver news along with Denver natives. Obviously, I have no clear idea or intimate relation with Denver. If there is one thing connecting us to Denver, it would be that my husband chose the UC Denver for his two year master degree program. This is only tie we have.Nevertheless, This tie is huge and big. I won't forget what I've done and seen in Denver throughout my life.
Anyway, a ballad song of John Denver, Rocky Mountain High, was picked up as the State Anthem. It has been unofficially thought of for decades as Colorado's state song. At last, it got OK as second song with the lawmakers approval.
I've never been to Rocky Mountain yet, but I hope that we would go there during this coming short spring break. I wish I feel the Rocky Mountain the way John Denver sings. By all means, I will. ^^
(To begin with, I need to make up travel route for 2-3 nights including Rocky Mountain.)
Hum..Then, what is the first song?
2 comments:
나중 록키 산맥에서의 사진도 기대할께요!!
요즘 뭐하고 지내는지 궁금해서 들렀어요.
우리나라에 들어오기 전에 이곳 저곳 많이 다녀 보세요!! ^^
March is a little bit early to go to the Rocky Mountain that the main road is probably closed. This road leads us to the top of the Mountain. What do we do? Think! think!
Post a Comment