5/03/2007

Hair Cut



My husband had my daughter's hair cut at the porch a week ago. My fingers are all thumbs so my husband always cut our kids' hair. She wanted to see herself in the mirror during getting a haircut. Where is the mirror? Oh my! We do not have any hand glass. We did not realized up to now there are no hand mirrors at home. Two glasses in the bathes are all we have. Maybe, I am going to purchase one at the next shopping.

My husband cut her hair in a dipper style which was in fashion in Korea many year ago. "She is boorish! You ruined her hair!" I muttered against my husband. She whined in hearing me talk about her hair to her father. A slip of a tongue! In a moment, I gave her unstinted praise. "How pretty your hair is!" "I've never seen such a lovely hair like yours in my life ever" .........^ ^

A child is a child. She accepted my remarks as the true. She believes in our admire that she is the sweetest girl of all.

No comments: