I have felt heavy all over my body since returning from our trip. There were no progress toward recovery. What if I got worse and worse? Even thinking gave me the creeps. Since then, I made up my mind to take a walk at least 30 minutes a day.
Going for a walk enables me to look around my neighbor carefully. Though I've passed by a lot of time, I could not take a look at even a tree because I am in a car.
No time at all, what I found were unexplored trails tucked away from an avenue or a street. They led me to quiet, peaceful, and calm areas where there were only unoccupied benches and very busy rabbits. After all, I found my own rest areas where I could read, nap, or just sit without any thinking. This walking habit brings me a totally different world that I've never known before.
"You are the curiosity, itself" said my husband the other day. I admit that. I am an inquisitive person who likes observing, inspecting, and questioning everything I encounter. Because of this curiosity, sometime, I look an absent-minded since I am lost in thought. I found myself absorbed in thinking of something while walking. Silly, but I am so happy with that.
My body has been strained since long before. Even with very trivial things, my body spontaneously gets tense. It is like an occupational disease. Intended relaxation out of walking, however, starts to relieve my chronic disease;tension. Repeatedly, I try to relaxing my shoulder with dangling arms.
After all, I feel better physically and spiritually. Most of all, I could more focus on reading than before. Eventually, I get an enriched reading log, as well. It is the happiest time of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment