8/26/2007

TOO BUSY WEEK

Finally, this week was over. Since this week was the first week of school, I had to visit here and there such as the Green Hall for parking permit, the book stores for the textbooks, and Ramoffice for my student identity card, the student apartment office to make sure my move-in date, and my son's Denver school for saying goodbye. In addition, I had to commute from Denver to Fort Collins every day, which it takes me one and half hour in a car. On the rack!

I registerd 9 credits-3 classes- for this fall semester and reading assignments are too much to keep up with. No backgrounds, no proficient reading, and poor speaking skills put more burden on me. No, it is more than burden. It is like a pain.

Independence! This is what I need to cultivate. Everything should be taken care of by myself. Trying to look confident, I came to get dishearted soon. The most urgent bussinesses are to get used to CSU and to have friends. Please, wish my luck.

2 comments:

aRio said...

Hi JUDY!

How was your vacation? You seem to be starting your class and it is nice to hear :) My English and Spanish class have started this week and I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of reading in English, so came here to receive energy from you!

Wish you have a fruitful semester!

JUDY said...

Hi Rico
How's going?

Preciously speaking, I had no vacation this summer. It was not the vacation, but the half- volunteering sacrificing time. ^^

Too much reading kills me. Sometimes, I thought of the time when I was a happy housewife, not a student like now. Studying again is harder than I expected. :(

My communicative skill is static because I could not interact with other students by talking. We are so busy.

Ironically, I am learning the teaching method for English with very unaccurate and unfluent speaking level.

Keep your position consistently, then you will be there.