When we decided to move in this apartment last fall, everybody was worried about our lives in a strange place. A year has already passed since moving in, and how has it come out? My answer is I am very happy with my life in Fort Collins. Who don't know living in a small community means a lot? However, I am so positive there is more than you think.
The University Village, one of student off-campus residences at CSU, brings us a lot of convenience and fun. No worry about paying power, gas, or electricity because the rent includes them all. Immediate maintenance servies when I am in need. Kindly and nice staffs who take care of us and our kids. Above all, summer programs for kids is best I love. During whole summer, the UVoffice has provided with lots of fun activites and entertainments for their customers. Judy had been to a beads program to make a necklace, a ring, and a bracelet using various kind of beads. She had fun and some girlish stuff that she loves most. A sleep- over program at the UV center is waiting for this Friday to arrive soon. I will send my son out there for a night fun. I wouldn't say they are way fantastic or awesome, but where would I am able to get these services, if I didn't pick up this bargain(the UV).
Most of program coordinators are CSU students, I guess, because they look young. All (or some) of them are the UV residents like us. They are called resident coordinators who plan some events in advance and take care of them on time. Aren't they cool? I never thank them for what they've done for us, but I am really appreciative.
No comments:
Post a Comment