


The American Football game was hard to understand so I was not that interested in it. Players looked running back and forth repeatedly for touchdown. Boring. Though I never dreamed of time that I would watch it in my life, it happened to us because of my son's choir performance.
One day this spring, my son said that there would be a choir performance at the budweiser event center(http://www.budweisereventscenter.com) in Loveland. We bought tickets for it in advance and headed for the center that day. My son did not tell us any detail about it. Even before getting there, we simply thought it would be a choir competition among schools. Indeed, we were of few words at home. In arriving at the center, we could feel there were something wrong. It was the indoor field for some sports to play, not for any choir competition. Later, we figured that the choir team of my son's school would sing the national anthem of the United States before getting the football game started. Anyway, we got to watch the football game in confusion. It was more fun to watch than I thought. Given a chance, I'd like to watch the football game out in the fields.
2 comments:
its good to know about it? where did you get that information?
If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.
Post a Comment